9/18/2012

My sweet tooth is getting out of hand, help.

IMG_1976IMG_1978IMG_1979IMG_7113IMG_7111IMG_7115IMG_7107IMG_7117IMG_7127IMG_7123IMG_2010IMG_2007

I shall let the pictures do the talking, well most of it; Ippudo with Celine and Clarice last Wednesday, Prive with S on Friday, and every other day with P, with the exception of Saturday (and Tuesday). Gonna be catching up with G and L later at TWG (yay), and seeing K tomorrow for more comfort food. Which reminds me that I haven't been eating healthily recently.. mom is constantly nagging at me to eat the fruits in the refrigerator, hit the gym and drink lotsa milk.. Hmm but I haven't been very obedient. Maybe I will go for a swim this Thursday or Friday. Or this weekend. Who knows I might lose a couple of pounds in exchange for a couple of freckles.
Have a great week ahead, update soon. X

7 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous! (:

    So pretty! and your side profile reminds me of the blogger, Cheesie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you should probably try to keep your fringe long! think you will look really good (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, thank you for your kind words, I am far from gorgeous! Haha now this is the second comment that I'm getting about looking like Cheesie? Really, it's a good thing? Lol. Oh and yes, I am trying to grow out my annoying fringe, might take me another 3-4 months to get it long! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. is your artsy ffake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol why would you think so? Can't recognise a real one from a fake one, or don't own one? Pretty sad you. It's arty anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha what a joke. Jealous people who probably don't have people doting on them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea anonymous. Screw you. And I bet you have many "artsy" rings.

    ReplyDelete