9/12/2012

Tea & Flea.

IMG_1896IMG_1910IMG_1912IMG_1915IMG_1954

So, I had quite a number of activities going on last week, the most memorable ones being high tea with K on Monday as well as the flea on Saturday. The English high tea buffet at Le Espresso was pretty decent, in fact the spread was much better than the one at The Courtyard. And according to K, it was also better than Tea Lounge at The Regent. However, their ambience and decor were not as impressive. But what I really like at Le Espresso, was their savoury section rather than the sweet one, for instance, their mini croissants, burgers and meatballs. The next place for high tea will have to be Chihuly Lounge, which I've been dying to try for the past couple of months but I've yet to due to their disappointing telephone service and fully booked weekdays. Well, I shall try my luck again, soon.

Flea on Saturday was spectacular, we earned quite a bit from the Saturday crowd. And a couple of my girls dropped by which made me really happy :D Because I still have clothes enough for another flea or two, we will probably be joining again on the first Saturday of October! Pretty stoked about it!

And two days ago, I met up with P and his boss, Frederic Sai, and there was also Eric Lim, the blogger! It was nice getting to know them, they were both really bubbly, no airs or whatsoever. Fred was talking/complaining a lot about P and his work etiquette, it was hilarious. Towards the later part of the night, it was just P and I... dating :) Caught the Kumar show, had some good o' fish and chips before heading back at half past midnight.

Speaking of which, P and I have been together for 11 months! Wow, it's gonna be our first year anniversary next month :) Even though it has been a very dramatic journey, we still survived the tidal waves and made it to shore, together. Life wouldn't be the same without you furbs, I loveeeeee you! X

No comments:

Post a Comment