9/25/2012

The final week of September.

IMG_2091IMG_2093IMG_2130IMG_2125IMG_2129IMG_2137IMG_2151IMG_2167IMG_2154IMG_2177

I really like how Selena Gomez looks in this video; her up-do, makeup and dress looked incredible on her, you have to agree. Unfortunately, P says he hates her, and told me to close the video when I attempted to show him my occasional admiration towards this young star. Oh please, he used to sing 'I love you like a love song' to me when we were dating, *roll eyes.

A couple of photos from last week; TWG @MBS on Tuesday, Antoinette @Mandarin Gallery on Saturday and Joshie's place on Sunday, with Coco the princess in the day and booze at night with the boys. I'll be catching up with S later in the afternoon, before meeting my squishy P. It's gonna be another amazing week before we welcome October, where I will begin the tedious search for an (hopefully) ideal job. Wish me luck, cause I really need some! X

No comments:

Post a Comment