8/19/2012

Butter was much more fun last year.

IMG_7059IMG_7058IMG_7052IMG_7050IMG_7048IMG_7045IMG_7041IMG_7038IMG_7053IMG_7056 

A couple of photos from last Friday. I wouldn't say I enjoyed myself thoroughly, cause I saw a particular girl that I dislike, no wait, abhor at our table? Thank God for Ad, he made everything much better by 'distracting' her. To think she actually went up to P and asked if I am the girlfriend that he is serious about? Like hello, buzz off bitch... I was so glad that the boys, esp Ad and Jon, came up to me to ask if I was okay as soon as they sensed my discontentment in the beginning. Argh, Butter was way, way better last year, even their new layout stinks? Aye whatever, I really don't see myself partying anytime soon.

Argh, the thought of her just makes my blood boil suddenly >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment