11/06/2011

Hello November

Lately, I haven't been seeing/hanging with my girlfriends. I guess everyone's pretty caught up with school now that exams are just around the corner.. ahh cant wait for all of us to sail through this period and finally meet up in dec!

Anyway last friday was a pretty good one even though E, B and I came to school looking lifeless. It's funny how the three of us are constantly looking/thinking of excuses to postpone our presentations; happens every trimester lol. But this time I was quite determined to just go ahead with it, and we did. We came to school early, and almost ready, but only to realise that we got the timings all wrong and were wayyyy too early. But why oh why am I not at all surprised? So prin came along to find us and we hung out for the next two hours or so. I am really happy that prin is getting to know more of my friends, and it's really nice to see that they can all get along just fine! Can't wait for him to meet G and K! :)

So presentation was a breeze, like surprisingly? We thought we'll probably die midway during Q&A as we watched the other teams being gunned down by the tutor. The previous group took over an hour to wrap up their presentation, making the three of us really impatient and tired. Fyi, we only had 3 hours of sleep the night before. Anyhow our tutor was pretty pleased with our team, he said it was good, and he was smiling away when we were presenting. Wow. You see, we always have pretty low confidence of our work because they tend to be last minute. And apparently for this module, we were the only group with 3 members, others had like 5 to 6? Nobody likes us; we are seen as the outcasts in class although I prefer to think that we are simply on different wavelengths.

After school, E, P and I celebrated over dinner and beer. I felt quite bad making E drink, I can see how much he hates alcohol. I mean I used to, I still do now but only for hard liquor. And yes, I haven't been drinking lately so I was really really red after half a pint, and we were in Paradise Inn where it was brightly lighted. Ahhh imagine all those stares that I received; mega embarrassing. So after dinner, P came over to my place in an attempt to help me out with my essay, due the next day. Yes, we failed and fell asleep so now I am just getting started on it. Oh god I foresee a long night ahead so wish me luck..... x


No comments:

Post a Comment