10/31/2011

Halloween 2011

IMG_5462IMG_5469

So Halloween night was spent at various places this year. Well, it was actually my first time celebrating the occasion in a costume! Okay, not exactly a costume but a themed outfit? I would call myself a conservative bunny, because unlike the other bunnies out there, I was decently garmented lol. P was dressed as a terrorist (like seriously?) and the rest were in some of the most amusing costumes; the Pope, Katy Perry, a priest, devil, patient, etc. This time, detox really worked as I became really red upon a few glasses of alcohol but thank god I didn't throw up or anything. So we went from Adrian's place to Goodwood Park Hotel to Neverland, and finally to another of P's friend's place. I was talking to Joshie (P's BFF) most of the time and by the end of the day, we became BFFs lol. Anyhow, it was fairly a good night even though we didn't make it to Zouk or Butter. Hmm now that Halloween is over, I'm looking forward very much to Christmas! Oh dec holidays please come soon, a part of me is dying inside everyday as I drown myself in this shitload of assignments ahhhh. x

2 comments:

  1. Hahah! Good of you for being a conservative yummy bunny;p Heh! You look great as usual; and terrorist? Seriously?! Heh! LOL at the POPE though; wonder how he dance! (Did he even grind somebody?! HEH!) We have to (finally!) meet when I'm back in dec! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i've no idea how the POPE survived the night in that outfit, didnt keep a lookout for him! heh. And yes we MUST hang out when you get back in dec!! looking forward to that x.

    ReplyDelete