8/02/2011

Baby, let's celebrate.

IMG_4875IMG_4872IMG_4870IMG_4882IMG_4905IMG_4911IMG_4942IMG_4941IMG_4944IMG_4950IMG_4948IMG_4953IMG_4967IMG_4963IMG_4970IMG_4982IMG_4984IMG_4990

As we didn't make it to Zouk on Wednesday (I died, G too!), we went to party last Friday! I was so determined not to drink after puking so much (6 episodes!) on Wednesday, but no, that didn't happen because I ended up ordering a graveyard for myself and a flaming lambo for K. And it didn't just stop there, for I caught myself ordering more (sour plum) shots and drinks throughout the night. What an alcoholic, but whatever I'm giving tomorrow night a miss anyway. Nevertheless, the night was good, always good when I have K and L by my side.

By Saturday, I was so exhausted from the week. Couldn't sleep at all when I got home, and just when I began drifting off a little, it was time to get ready for high tea with my parents. Tiffin Room at Raffles Hotel was rather disappointing, the selection of food was limited even though the ambience made up for it. The only item that I had two servings of was the Bread and Butter pudding, yea that's about it.. At night, I met up with my favorite people from Udders! My choice of restaurant, Boomarang Bistro & Bar! We all went there with the sole purpose of tasting Kangaroo loin, no actually, it was just me. But I made them taste it! And it was good, tasted like beef with texture equivalent to turkey/chicken breast. The rest of the dishes that we ordered were equally commendable. Spent the next few hours at The Central's Starbucks, and by that time I was really really tired/sleepy/moody and heading home was all that I could think of. Though I was stoning more than half the time, I still enjoyed the night with their company. And I'm looking forward to dinner this friday with xuanny and whale, and Ian (uhhh)! Not to mention our August party plans, how exciting!

As for today, presentation was a breeze. Thank God for only a handful of people showed up. Lunch was good with B and E, am beginning to grow closer to the both of them and I really like that feeling! Eph, please get Twitter if you're reading this! Haha, that will be the perfect 21st gift from you to me.

Alright, I guess I'm done sharing my past few days with you all. Hopefully, you've had as much fun as I did. x

2 comments:

  1. Aww, i see this post and miss u so muchhh. Dint get to celebrate with you, yet~ awww ): hope to meet up w u soon! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's alright, i'll cya during my aug hols!! plenty of time to hang :) xx

    ReplyDelete