5/21/2010

Away

A big hello to everybody. I have been surviving without my laptop for days, hence my absence from this little space. Well I don't exactly have in mind what I wanna blog about, so I'm just exercising my fat fingers here.

For the first time in my life, I bought a gift for my mom (for Mother's day) which explains why I am officially broke and that I am looking forward to Sunday. FYI, we get our allowance on Sunday. As much as I want to be independent, my miserable pay is disallowing me to do so. Besides, I was never a fan of working full time and I can never ever be deskbound. At this rate, I can never ever survive without allowance until like.. I really dont know when but whatever I'm just gonna be good, try to save, and study hard.

Did I mention about saving? Right, I think I need a lesson on that one. Ugh, time to google on How to save and be independent, ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment