3/27/2010

Sweet Pleasures and Guilty Indulgence









I have been pretty occupied this week, work is taking up much of my time and energy. Nevertheless, I met up with TJ on Friday for a splendid dinner and a nice chillax session at Haji Lane. Hard Rock was way awesome; the food, people and culture reminded me of those good old days in America. We were entertained by numerous birthday celebrations during our dinner, and of course the performance of some indie rock band. With two desserts and mains, we stuffed our faces with good food and ended up almost puking them all out. Well at least TJ felt this way, I was smart not to finish them all. Hehe.
-
Shisha was up next, it was grape flavour which tasted like the Impact mint in blackcurrent. We talked, about everything and anything under the sun (hohoho now I know about his secret life), and left around three in the morning when the shop was closing. I was dead beat when I got home but it was totally worth it I guess. Lately, I have been an alcoholic and a smoker, which isnt a good thing. Im screwing up my life with such unhealthy substances! What am I thinking seriously? I wanna be the goodie goodie sam :( The one who detests smoking, the one who abstains from alcohol, the one who is a mommy/daddy's girl. Aye, I need a wake up call soon, before my teeth and fingernails turn yucky yellowww. In the meantime, I shall... well alcohol aint so bad, I shall not been seen with any more cigs ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment