3/20/2010

Bored

The fourth week of holidays is about to begin, and i havent been doing much aside from spending money. Least i have found a part time job to earn some extra cash and kill time. Training begins on Tuesday morning, well im not exactly excited about it neither am i dreading it cos i will be with working with Lau. She will prolly keep me entertained throughout the 6 hours, haha.

Did i mention im losing the interest to blog? Thats probably because im running outta things to write about. My life is pretty mundane these days. I hang out with my favourite people, we ALWAYS chill out at Starbucks, the only differences are basically the company as well as the location of the coffee chain. Of course, im not saying that it is boring, i wont ever get bored of chilling or bumming around, especially with my awesome mates. Other than that, i aint doing much. Maybe a little bit of shopping, movie, drinking, and yeah thats about it.

Anyway, its been raining these few days. I hate rainy days, it makes everyone feel so damn sleepy and hungry. Why is it raining so much these days? Is it even the monsoon period? Okay, im beginning to feel retarded talking about the weather, or rather questioning the weather. Oh well, tonight seemed exceptionally long and cold, my parents aint home this weekend, my brother is prolly at his second home, my grandparents are asleep at this hour, and im all wrapped up under my covers with the company of Mr. Bee around somewhere. He has been here since last night, i thought he left my room but i just heard his presence a couple of minutes ago.

Sigh, im missing Elf right now but he is prolly too caught up with MJ to even think about me. I see no text after 'Good Luck', how tragic :( Hmmm i have this sudden urge to cycle around my neighbourhood, but dammit i dont own a pair of bicycle. Should i invest in one? It will be put to good use, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment