11/23/2012

My boyfriend needs to stop traveling without me...

IMG_3139IMG_7885IMG_7834IMG_7860IMG_7880

I have yet to post my Hokkaido photo diary here, which I did on Facebook because I find it hard to choose among the hundreds of photographs, a few which can easily illustrate the gorgeous city. Or maybe I’m plain lazy…

Instead, I have here, a couple of visuals from my graduation day. Didn’t know I was supposed to be in formal attire; tailored pants/skirt and a collared blouse. I was extremely embarrassed by my outstanding and less than appropriate attire, but fortunately, I wasn’t the only one. Very thankful to able to share the special occasion with my extra supportive parents and P, who got me the loveliest roses that came in a shocking pink shade. Ah, what good taste ;)

So…. P is leaving tomorrow for GZ. And I’m depressed because I wouldn’t be following him when my mom actually gave the green light… major sigh :’( But never mind, I will look forward to his return the following Saturday, and be extra well behaved on those days that he’s away. Well, I’ve already got my week planned, with my girlfriends and my mother. Time to be less blue and look forward to a fruitful week ahead! X

No comments:

Post a Comment