11/28/2012

IMG_3297

It's midweek!! Like finally... Three more nights and I'll be waiting for P eagerly at the arrival hall! I honestly cannot wait for that moment of arrival, lol I feel as if I am a major fan girl. But I really am.. he is my superstar, but above all, my everything. Uh, I can't believe I just typed that.. You guys must be rolling your eyes already, lol.

Spending my Wednesday at home, there are a couple things I need to do. Oh and I finally passed my FTT, which was held yesterday! Time to book my first practical, pretty stoked about it! I'll update soon with some visuals, hopefully. X

2 comments:

  1. Heloooo u took auto or manual? And why? Imma girl too but don't know which to choose. And.. U taking in sch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harrowww, I will be taking auto cause its easier and yes, school!

      Delete