10/18/2012

So..... I haven't been updating my blog as often as I thought I would. My interest in writing (on this platform) kinda died, unfortunately. Anyway, I am leaving for Japan tomorrow, and I heard it's gonna be pretty cold, 6-8 degrees at night and 10-12 in the day. Gosh I am gonna shrivel up into a dried prune, like I always do when I travel to colder countries.

The past week I was staying in most of time, attempting to study for my FTT. Failed to do so, started only on the day before and I failed..... by 1 mark. Darn! Was extremely devastated that I went to binge on a green tea latte. I got over it quickly, sugar helps. Or rather Starbucks.

It's pouring and my brain is sleeping.. fingers getting lazy, my body is telling me to climb back into my cosy nest. I will update when I come back, or least hope to do so. And I will miss P so bad, aye wish he doesn't have school like me. Oh wells, time to go, toddles! X

No comments:

Post a Comment