9/04/2012

A Butter night gone wrong

IMG_7068IMG_7087IMG_7095IMG_7092IMG_7093IMG_7100

So Butter last friday was a major disaster, especially towards the second half of the night. Well, my girls had a wee bit too much and they became uhhh... intoxicated and uncontrollable. Okay, maybe just one of them. Nevertheless, that marked my first and last time partying without P. And I really hated the taste of alcohol, omg graveyard was horrible... and don't even get me talking about the shots we had. The smell of it was enough to induce vomit, yuck. Honestly, I would rather spend a night with them at a pub, or just at my pool side. The people at the dance floor were as disgusting as the shots we had... I guess this is why my friends had more alcohol than I did, to make everything more interesting. But I just wanted P :'( In short, I never should have agreed to partying at all... should have insisted on just dinner or lunch or tea or whatever. Argh.

Oh well, least I'm getting a treat by them two next week :D 

5 comments:

  1. hello! where did you get the red dress from?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASOS, in fact it's on sale now! Go get it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there! may i know which dress is it? i can't find it on asos! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. is the dress pink or red? looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Mesh-Skater-Dress-With-Twist-Front/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2026420&SearchQuery=mesh%20dress&Rf-200=1&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Red

    Here you go! It's the red one! Thank you, you're too kind :)

    ReplyDelete