8/29/2012

Everything else.

582770_10151179304840266_831992222_nphoto (17) 

Good morning everyone. I was just rummaging my wardrobe once more to check if there's anything else I would like to sell next Saturday. Oh in case you don't know, J, L and I are participating in the Scape bazaar next week, 8th Sept. Be sure to drop by and give us tons of support! No freebies for you guys, but bargaining is allowed? I don't know, does that appeal to y'all? Lol.

Anyway, I haven't been doing much for these few weeks aside from hanging out with my girlfriends and of course, P. I've been a bummer for almost three weeks now, and mom is kinda bugging me to get a part time job. I strongly believe that my allowance will be cut anytime soon, without prior warning, yikes. And Weiling is back in Dublin; didn't get to spend as much time with her as I wanted to, like last Summer :'( But she will be back in town for 3 weeks before 2012 comes to an end, so I can catch up with her then.

I was just complaining how I didn't enjoy Butter last week, yet I find myself agreeing to another Butter night with G and L. Well, I can only hope for a less disappointing experience this Friday, cross fingers! Farewell dinner for xxx is on Sunday, ermmm YAY? Oh, and I'm leaving for Japan with my family in October for about a week or so, I hope it will be fun because granny is tagging along and I was instructed to share a room with her... Errr okay, I shall/will be nice.

Update soon, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment