6/29/2012

Stay home friday.


IMG_1321
IMG_1135IMG_1147IMG_1160IMG_1170IMG_1189IMG_1188IMG_1336IMG_1340IMG_1377IMG_1367

I gave up the idea of turning up for ad's party because of this annoying essay which is due Monday. Well, not just that, I've soooo much more to do cause next week, I've three freaking presentations from Tuesday to Thursday and then two tutorial papers due Friday. Thank God I've P to share my workload with, else I can just forget about graduating this August.

I never knew how it is to actually have someone to do or help you out with your homework until now.. and it sure feels good. It's like I can count on P for everything (well, almost), he's such a gem. Aye, I really don't know how I can thank him enough... we'll see. Anyway, Zara sales is on, cannot wait to hit the stores next weekend! X

No comments:

Post a Comment