4/17/2012

8 October 2011:

I didn't notice him at first. No, that's a big fat lie. He was in fact, hard not to notice.

I recognised how beautiful he was since the week before, but left it at that. There was so much going on in my head; I was still haunted by someone that had shattered me to the core, and then I had school, coupled with that endless battle to complete my assignments on time. Honestly, I had no time for anyone but myself, and I was more than okay with it.

Time heals all wounds, or so they say. I was picking up all my broken pieces throughout the year and finally concluded that maybe I was better off single. Still remember my girlfriends and I were having the time of our lives, celebrating our status by partying every weekend and possibly every other ladies night. Butter to Zouk, Zouk to Butter, Butter to Butter and more Butter.. Then came along a new friend whom we met on the night when one of us got smashed (lol!), got a wee bit closer and was invited to his birthday party. Not declining to that invitation was indeed, the best decision I've ever made.

Because it happened. We happened.

Things like things you probably never see coming, people like him, like a surprise marshmallow bobbing on the surface of your ordinary latte. I had no idea he'd become this important to me after that night. I was not looking for him, yet he was there. Making eyes and flirting then led to dancing, which subsequently led to our very first kiss. Everything just fell into place perfectly, he was mine and I was his, and deep in our hearts we knew that we belong to each other, to last forever.

And so they say, love comes when you least expect it. It's true, for me at least.

Thank you baby, for coming into my life. And like you've said, it was enchanting to meet you <3


IMG_5442
Haha, we look so different now!

2 comments:

  1. LOL SAMMY <3 hpy for you and glad that you got sth out of my drunkedness and hpy that even though I was a bundle of trouble that night, at least sth good came out of it! I love youuu x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA yes, im glad something life-changing actually came out of it. Still, it was such an epic night, absolutely hilarious and certainly unforgettable!! I miss you weiling, come back quickly!! Love you tons X

    ReplyDelete