3/15/2012

Whines

IMG_0592

P gave me an idea that we should record our conversations and play it back to hear the number of times that I whine.

I whine a lot, but only to P. I don't whine to my friends, ever. I guess that's why we all have a special someone (presently and/or eventually), to witness and (unfortunately) live with the other side of us that nobody else would.

There are countless of times where I tried to whine and get things my way, like an absolutely spoilt princess. And I love to do that to see P's reaction, to notice the softening of his brows or the rolling of his eyes, and even the backfire of my move..

But at the end of the day, whether my whines succeed or not, I still love P as much. And I have never loved a person so dearly and so deeply before. You're my world, P. I just want you to know that again. X

2 comments: