3/07/2012

Raindrops keep falling on my head, but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin red.

Hello everyone, I'm soooo sorry for not updating my blog at all, so tonight I shall squeeze a little time out for a short update. So other than school and more school, I haven't been doing much. But last week I managed to meet up with Citra and Marcus, both whom I haven't seen for years after graduating from Ngee Ann. Dinner was fantastic with them, had so much fun updating each other and I'm so glad Cit is back for good! Definitely gonna hang out with her more often during the holidays.

After dinner, it was Zouk for Justin's and May's birthday celebration. Well, it was pretty fun and I didn't lose anything so thank god. Unfortunately, May was not as lucky as I was.. apparently she lost one of her Pandora charms. For that night, I didn't drink too much cause I was thinking of all the calories that I'm consuming and it just scares me. I actually lost 2-3 kg from abstaining from alcohol and I'm so not ready to put them on again. Here's a couple of photos from last friday, if you noticed P and Joshie had the same shirt on.. and it was purely coincidental. I thought they looked cute, but P felt otherwise haha.

IMG_6555IMG_6549IMG_6596IMG_6568IMG_6589IMG_6559IMG_6556IMG_0532
photo
Matching shoes on Sunday!

Photo on 28-2-12 at 6.12 PM #2IMG_0555
Back in 2009.

IMG_0567

Alright, that's all for tonight but I promise I'll be back for more soon! X

No comments:

Post a Comment