3/23/2012

To infinity and beyond.

By the end of this month, I can proudly proclaim that we've been together for 6 months.
6 long months, something that I never thought was possible, not between us but simply between myself and whoever that comes along the way
For I was never fortunate when it comes to relationships
They tend to end after a span of 60 days or less
Don't ask me why, I guess love never really existed anyway.

I think about how much we've gone through to be at where we're right now
Although some nights still end up in tears, there were many which made me feel like I am the most fortunate girl alive
Just to have you, and all the love that you're capable of giving
I wish this would last forever
Because nothing is forever, can we make that invalid?
I look forward to us- growing up, getting a job, exchanging vows, starting a family, growing old, retiring but most of all,
I look forward to loving you, for as long as I could. X

7 comments:

  1. I love this post so so so much. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, im looking forward to the day where your blog will be filled with entries like these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy for you sammie! All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much aud :) I hope the same for you, that one day you'll meet that one person that could bring you eternal happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Cheers to eternal happiness sam! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey mel :) cheers, to eternal happiness and love. X

    ReplyDelete