3/29/2012

Midnight Inspiration

312444 (1)3 (1)

Just got inspired this afternoon when I chanced upon a fashion blog so here's a couple of photos that I must share. I really like the different styles and colour themes (particularly in the first and fourth picture), and I'm looking forward to having more of such in my wardrobe. I haven't been stacking accessories recently, and I'm thinking of doing that again, something like first picture, nothing too over the top and not more than four on either wrist.

What do you think? Fancy any of the styles here?

2 comments:

  1. I like 2 & 5! Actually I wanna try the pants in 6. But it always feels like a lingerie to me, so lacey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the crochet version in H&M but decided against it cause it felt very thick and H&M material is kinda bleah at times, prefer Zara! and if im not wrong, Zara recently had that too but it looked too feminine for me lol ><

    ReplyDelete