11/26/2011

3 more days..

..and I'll be done with school and all the crazy assignments. But I kinda foresee myself failing one module this sem because I literally dismissed 30% of my grades by not doing an assignment. Argh but whatever, it's a lesson learnt and I shall not be such a sloth next sem. Realllyyyyy, pinky promise.

Okay so Alli will be back on 29th as well, and I'm mega stoked! Finally.. wow time really flies, I can still remember the good times we had in the beginning of the year, and now you're back again for more! Ahh can't wait for your call, I'm so gonna rush down to avenue 10 to see/hug you.

So I have 35 days of break, and I need to really make good use of it. Last year I spent Christmas.. on the plane -.- flying back to Singapore BUT that's not gonna happen this year! Yay, okay so it's another 3 weeks before I leave the country but I am already mentally packing my luggage lol.

This December is gonna be amazing, and it's really happening.. wow. x

*Damn, my personal email is cranking up, I can't seem to send out any documents :( Maybe it's time to change it to mrslovajana@hotmail.com... I'm totally kidding lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment