10/19/2011

Call me a sloth

Wow I realised I havent been blogging at all this month. To be honest, I am quite sick of updating this space. And my assignments are piling up every minute, just because I am becoming the most lazy tard ever. It sickens me how I have turned into such a sloth, sleeping more than ever these days yet it's never enough. BUT I am determined to be extra diligent from today onwards, and for the next two weeks because time isn't exactly on my side. I really have an insane amount to catch up, can't afford to party anymore! With the exception of Halloween, that is.

Anyway, I can't wait to see my princess this saturday, he's been so ill lately yet I am not by his side :( oh well, till we meet on saturday, I'll be waiting by my phone. Miss you silly x.

No comments:

Post a Comment