9/27/2011

Put your hands up, let the party rock.

IMG_5316IMG_5368IMG_5371IMG_5382IMG_5352IMG_5333IMG_5383IMG_5379IMG_5389IMG_5397IMG_5393IMG_5392IMG_5409IMG_5413IMG_5411IMG_5404IMG_5406IMG_5400

I can't remember how much I drank last Friday, there seemed to be an infinite source of alcohol as people/friends took turns to buy me a glass. Besides, the concert wasn't exactly impressive (I even considered going to Butter at 2ish?), alcohol was in fact the only thing that made everything interesting. Well, I was only at the free standing area for a while to catch Ludacris and LMFAO, left for the VIP areas shortly to hang. Met friends, and made new ones. I had more drinks while Stephy stopped, and my camera died midway, so did my phone. Befriended a bartender who conveniently handed me another glass, after which I plunged myself at a random table, only to realise I was actually surrounded by familiar faces. So we left the party at 6ish, by that time I was so, so tipsy with all that alcohol in my stomach, all I wanted to do was to crash as soon as I return home. But no, that didn't happen, we got picked up by the royal family of Brunei while waiting for a cab. Eventually, we had breakfast with them at Newton Circus before retreating to their hotel suites at Capella where I spent half the time camping in the toilet, puking. The puking didn't stop at the toilet, we left the hotel shortly and I found myself puking all the way home. Which means, in the cab, at the carpark and right to my doorstep. Got busted by my mom as soon as I got home, but I felt that the thrashing was well deserved. Ahhh swear I'll not touch liquor for the next two weeks or so, and I'll never allow myself to be drunk when I reach home because it just stinks to see the amount of disappointment and anger in the eyes of your parents. In short, I kind of messed up but all's well now. x

2 comments:

  1. Me dont understanddddddd the royal brunei thing omfggg. hahahaha NEED TO MEET UP!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, yes i will update you about everything cause not everything is being broadcasted here. Text me up whenever x.

    ReplyDelete