9/17/2011

Gifts & Giving

IMG_5219
IMG_5200IMG_5199IMG_4723
IMG_5235Photo on 2011-09-17 at 13
IMG_5236

1. The birthday card which I made for L! Kinda plain yet messy but most of all, inadequate due to the shortage of art materials and poor concentration :(

2. Favorite nail color at the moment- Ate Berries in the Canaries. And Xuan surprised me with an almost identical nail color on the way to Zouk, how sweet of her!

3. Chanel earrings from G, L and K! Love it!!!

4. Another mini surprise I got from Bao in school, love you hippie!

Detox week is almost over, which means I can hit the club(s) again! YAY!! I can't wait for next Wednesday, I can't wait to see Stanley but above all, I can't wait to party!!!!

2 comments:

  1. the earrings look great on you! :D I wish I have more time to go out you :< this sem is too over-kil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thank you my love :) I wish you had more time too, but it's okay, we'll hang whenever you're free!

    ReplyDelete