8/15/2011

Taiwan with J

IMG_6859

Hey all, I know I've been missing from here for quite a while. Well, school's finally over, and I've been hanging out often enough to neglect this space of mine. Anyway, I'm leaving for Taiwan tomorrow with my best friend, J! It's gonna be my first time travelling with her (and R) and I am mega stoked! Oh, and I found out that Taiwan actually offers quite a good range of outdoor adventures such as hand gliding, surfing, river tracing, bungee jumping, parasailing and the like! So this time there isn't an excuse, I am going for not one but all of them. And I'll make sure J comes along with me haha. Cross fingers that we'll be back in one piece, and no more missing of flights back. I doubt I'll be bringing my laptop over, foresee a very exhausted self every night so I'll update you guys when I'm back. Do watch this space, and so long for now x.

No comments:

Post a Comment