6/14/2011

A bucket of inspiration.

Many a time, I catch myself saving multiple pictures of a single theme. My fingers somehow work faster than my mind; they become practically uncontrollable as if they have found their ways into a packet of kettle chips. It's frighteningly addictive and unhealthy but whatever, here are just some from this morning.

DSC01009.JPGtumblr_lkksdeGbm01qj8brfo1_500_largetumblr_llsofhwzXQ1qd0kg9_largetumblr_lkftcklGPn1qirnh0o1_500_largetumblr_lm5nd7BDPj1qbad5jo1_500_largeVIKTOR VAUTHIER 00018
VIKTOR-VAUTHIER00180VIKTOR VAUTHIER 00043VIKTOR VAUTHIER 00176

Sigh, my 21st is just around the corner and I have freakin' no (ZERO) idea as to how I want my celebration to be. I don't want a massive party because I feel awkward whenever I attend one, when groups of friends are foreign to one another, and the thought of being in the limelight just scares me even more. As far as imagination goes, I would love to spend my birthday sky diving and bungee jumping. That's exactly what I want, it's ideal isn't it? And probably when the night falls, I'll have dinner with my closest bunch, with wine and berries, meat and desserts. I'll have an apple crumble as my cake, and please, no stage. BUT that's not gonna to happen because 1) I cannot leave Singapore during that time; it's the deadline/crucial period for school, and 2) not everyone can just leave the country upon my request. I'll probably end up alone eventually, wth.

So, how now brown cow? Any suggestions? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment