5/09/2011

Monday Morning

sharnescott11riuiyh2zoayrbsharnescott12

Hello all, my holiday has officially ended, technically last tuesday but I am only making the announcement this morning. I had my share of fun, even though it is admittedly well below sufficient. But I am satisfied, in fact, I am easily satisfied. I have learned to be thankful for every little thing that has been given, because that's what most important. Wishing for a longer break only adds to unreality, a state which I am learning to avoid.

Summer is here and the weather has been pretty nasty. As much as I would love to stay indoors, away from the heat, I can't bear to waste the beauty of the day by being stuck inside. This also means that I am writing myself through Monday night, but oh well I guess it will be worth it. x

No comments:

Post a Comment