4/16/2011

Stand up, Get out & Do something

I really like the idea of participating in a campaign for a good cause. I know some of you will probably think, “oh boy, work has definitely got into her..” and “she’s just into this shit for a while, she’ll get over it soon” or “trust me, she’s never gonna do it”. Well, I am just saying for now, but I really, really want to lend a hand to somebody or at least, something. Maybe not animals, cos I am not an animal person but to earth, to the less fortunate, etc. I don’t want to just rot in my seat and watch the clock tick, I wanna do something. Life will be so much more fulfilling this way, don’t you think?

Now, who’s with me?

3 comments:

  1. I'd support youuu :)) <3 Shirley here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <33 i'll tell you more about my plans when we meet again okay, soon alright? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. please dooo tell meee :)) i wanna meet up with youuu! update me about this, plus that "thing" you told me that time! hahaha aw~ missu!!

    ReplyDelete