3/30/2011

Apocalypse

Lunch with my family at Goodwood Park. We had Chinese.
IMG_3869
"Oh my god, I love your skirt! Where did you get it?
It was my mom's in the 80s.
Vintage, so adorable.
Thanks.
...
That's the ugliest skirt I've ever seen."

This dress always remind me of this scene from Mean Girls because it's vintage, duh.

IMG_3875
IMG_3872IMG_3876IMG_3880
I love my dad the most so he gets an extra photo (with me!).

IMG02165-20110328-1843
Dinner with Stephy at Crossroads cafe at Mariott, talked till the cows came home cos we haven't seen each other for months! Oh I can't wait to explore the world with her, she is EVER, ever ready to leave this place. Just like I am. All we need to do right now is to find a common holiday and viola!

So, today I missed school again and this is intolerable, it's a hundred and thirty dollars thrown away each time I skip a lesson! I really, really hate myself for being such a slug :(
Annoyed, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment