1/09/2011

Tasting happiness







I havent been blogging recently, don't really have time for that cos I've been pretty caught up with hanging out and blogging is kinda the last thing I wanna do. But since I'm rather free at the moment, I shall keep my fat fingers going. Recently, I have been meeting up with friends, the regular, close ones as well as those whom I have yet to see for months. That makes me a happy person. Plus, coincidence gave me opportunities to bump into numerous ex-classmates and schoolmates, making me an extra happy person. It's been a while since happiness found its way to my soul, and I sincerely hope it never leaves.

Monday is fast approaching, it's four hours away but I ain't complaining solely because K is gonna be with me throughout my 5-hour long break, think Love and other drugs and brunch at a quaint restaurant. Can't wait. I'll be hanging with J and MC at night too, can hardly wait. Alright, I am gonna sink into my Nylon and I'll try to keep this space updated as soon as I find the drive to. Till then, x.

P.s Happy 21st Birthday Weixuan and Shirley!

No comments:

Post a Comment