11/25/2010

RAD












Suzanne Carafano is amazing, I absolutely love her style and every piece that she has designed for Spanish Moss/ American Gold. God, I wish I can just have a look at her entire wardrobe, probably steal some pieces from her. Damn, I need (not want) a caftan/cape so bad.. hoping that I'll be able to find some when touring UK. Aye Singapore is seriously no shopping paradise. Deprived of clothes, yet I can't find something that I like here.. how depressing. Now I am actually considering being an entrepreneur but then again I am not sure if I wanna live in Singapore half a decade from now, this country is way way ahead of time, I cant keep up with the lifestyle and the pace of people, literally. I don't need people "tsking" behind my back, like c'mon just chill. I hate running after trains/buses, am still in the midst of persuading everyone around me that they shouldn't. I wonder why are we shaped in this way, I mean the attitudes or behavior of Singaporeans. Makes me feel disgusted (okay too harsh a word; annoyed) to be associated with the people here, as much as I try not to be.. Oh well life goes on, I shall not grumble any further. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment