11/15/2010

My Motivation Theory


10 November
Mom's birthday cake from The Patissier, Double Choc Pralines.
Love everything about it, except the trip down to Ann Siang Road for its collection.





12 November
The Marmalade Pantry at Orchard ION. Definitely going back for its sandwiches again. Desserts were.. hmm average, not the best menu/place to recommend.


My motivation for school is low, so low yet I don't really know the cause of it. Every night, I will recite to myself that I must attend the morning class that follows probably like ten times before I can rest my mind. But as soon as I get up the next morning, settle down with coffee and something to eat in front of the television set.. my mind changes a 180 degree and concludes with a decision NOT to attend the morning class. So, it's not that I can't get up for class, well sometimes I am really exhausted I'll just lay motionless in bed, but often my decision comes right after breakfast. Maybe it's my breakfast that is causing me to miss classes every morning? Maybe I should skip breakfast and just proceed to the shower room and get everything done, before I settle down for breakfast or have it on my way to school. Wait, what if I finish breakfast before I get to class and bam, I lose my motivation to walk any further (towards the intended destination) and turn around to head home? Okay, this is getting annoying so maybe I should just skip breakfast (but breakfast is like so important to me and it's my favorite meal!) or treat lunch as breakfast (by heading to a place which offers breakfast all day) or bring my breakfast alongside my soul into class and have it when the tutor is teaching (and probably attempt to chew loudly to annoy her cos she is the worst tutor that anyone can have). Hmm, I think I'll go with the last option (until I figure out something better). xx

No comments:

Post a Comment