11/29/2010

The place to be


Three weeks ago, I was at Ikea with my parents and we bought a couple of items to enhance our cosy apartment and of course fooood for snacking. God I love their food, especially their Daim cake! Nobody goes to Ikea without having a slice of that, no kidding. Apparently, Lau visited Ikea on the same day but I was there much earlier cos of tuition. God I hate giving tuition, especially when the child is 1)absolutely dumb 2)reluctant to learn 3)lacking in the looks department (call me superficial, I don't care). And I am that close to quitting, probably upon the collection of my second check. Can't wait.

So nothing interesting have been going on, I am practically spending my weekends at home without the company of anyone. Well, Aidan peeks in once in a while for a hug or two, and that's all I'm getting. How depressing. Then again I am only left with two more essays and I'm almost done for the first trimester. Time really flies, and I don't want that to happen. I guess one shouldn't be looking forward to something all the time right? I shouldn't look forward to my second check cos when the time comes, 2010 has officially ended and there goes 20 years of my life. As much as I dread going to school, I shouldn't look forward to graduation because there will only be 4 years before it's time for marriage. Conversely, I shouldn't even worry so much because every minute is being wasted on this unnecessary concern.

With that, I am gonna grab a quick breakfast before I head out for a movie. Finally, a day without facing the computer though I'll probably do when I get home but I'm hoping this day wouldn't end so quickly. Anyway, have a great week ahead folks xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment