10/15/2010

The voice inside my head

I find it strange not to blog these days. So here I am typing away once more.
Urm it's 2:42 am and I'm still awake. Why of course, it's because of school work! Damn I am literally drowned by assignments week after week, they are seriously endless.. infinite.. like space (pun).

Oh, and I am glad to announce that I have fully (well almost) recovered from those nasty corneal ulcers! Those horrid days are finally over.. and nope I won't be wearing contact lenses anymore, not gonna risk my precious eyes and vision. Never. Unfortunately, my flu has been with me for the longest time ever and it seems pretty reluctant to go, urgh.

Last night, I stayed over at K's place to complete my webpage (where I got to learn like awesome photoshop skills) and yeah, it's finally all done and ready to be published. BUT I can't seem to, have no idea what's wrong cos everything seems right and perfect.. emailed my tutor and shall just hope for a positive reply from him tomorrow.. technically later today. Alright, I think I should get going, goodnight all. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment