9/28/2010

YouTube & Me


Jill: Did you just took that video this morning?
Me: -Looks down at my attire- Ya hahahahaha...

I guess it's really easy to identify those scene(s) that were taken today. Apparently, my friends had their videos ready way before me, well at least not like a few hours before class. It was tedious trying to get a decent video of myself- I had to whisper to the camera, sip on my coffee, take a few glances around before I continue whispering more nonsense because I was extremely self conscious. I seriously thought I looked like a total idiot at that point of time.

Anyway, I was(am) having a blocked nose so there is a slight difference in my voice. I know I sound a little awkward and squeeky, and I have completely no idea how my voice turned out this way but I have tried my best (well, almost there). Aye whatever.. it's already up on YouTube and I can finally get started on my webpage! Now who's good at web designing, I kinda need some help on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment