9/05/2010

Unaccomplished Sunday

Hey all, how was your week? Mine was.. I wouldnt say spectacular but it's not that bad either. School is definitely wearing me out, I get home early to sleep on days when I aint hanging out with my friends. Looking through those intimidating course outlines, my eyes fell upon the dreadful word 'Deadlines' printed in bold. My social life will cease by the end of Week 5, and I am so not looking forward to that.

This morning, I received a text from my friend enquiring about a particular assignment which is due the coming Thursday. As much as I wish I could reply something sensible and helpful to her, 'I have yet to access Blackboard' was all I could say. Lets see.. I woke up at 10 today, had breakfast, checked what was on the television, flipped through the newspaper and when I was done with everything, it was merely 10 minutes past 11. Knowing that I have approximately 2 more hours to ANTM Cycle 14 Episode 1, I headed for my bed. By the way, Gabrielle and Raina are my favorites of the lot!

Oh and pardon me for narrating my entire morning, it is pretty summarized already (if you have noticed). My point is, I thought I could have done something more or better rather than wasting it away. Wait, it's 12 minutes past 8 and I have not accomplish a single task on my list (and still have yet to access Blackboard, kill meeee). Feeling completely unproductive, crappy and cranky now, so I'm just ranting it out here. Sigh, really should stop being a bummer and quit procrastinating. Instead of blogging, I should get started on my assignments. Okay let me just end my entry abruptly and get to work. Till then, adios amigos! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment