9/12/2010

Till we meet again

Wassup earthlings, the long weekend is about to end in a couple of hours and im not a wee bit excited for school tomorrow. My summary isnt done, two weeks of journal not done as well, youtube video not uploaded.. uhhh okay so almost everything is not completed. Is it just me or am I the only one like that? I sincerely hope that half of the class are like me- lazy and sassy. Haha.

---
Anyway, Weiling, my absolutely crazy friend from Udders left for Dublin last night and she is gonna be studying there for 5 freaking long years. Fortunately, she's coming back this December and we've promised to party together as soon as she's back in town!

This is a farewell cum birthday card for her, and of course J helped me out with this one. I couldnt have done it without her!


---
Meet Alex, he is such a cutie isn't he? And he kinda resembles Jack Jack (from the Incredibles) in this photo!

One fine Saturday, I met up with K for Max Brenner's to celebrate her last day at Udders, a day which she (or rather we) have been looking forward to. Rejoice!

Warm crusty apple pie with an outrageously miserable serving of vanilla ice cream.

Max Brenner's signature Chocolate Souffle; the rich dark chocolate sauce was erupting out of the molten cake as soon as it was served, leaving us little time to savour every moment.

Still feeling hungry after desserts, we settled for Carl's Jr's beef chilli cheese fries.

And that pretty summed up my week, I am so ready to get started on my summary so it's till then folks! Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment