8/19/2010

Back






































HELLO EVERYONE (okay why do I make it sound like I have a lot of readers?!)!

Gees, after neglecting this blog like two months, I have decided to make a come back! Right, so much have happened over these few months and I really dont know where to begin. I know there's this annoying box that keeps appearing whenever you enter my site, that's because I have locked my twitter account so I'll prolly try to remove my twitter from my blog and all.

So.. I'm back from Australia! It was definitely a good 20 days spent there with the company of A and L! The weather was seriously harsh on us, especially when the wind blows! Shopping was alright, they kinda have their own range of brands over there like Sportsgirl, Valleygirl, Forever New (instead of 21 haha), Dotti, Supre etc. But the best thing is, they have vintage stores unlike Singapore! Well, shopping is not exactly cheap there but once in a while you'll find something like a $10 hoodie or jacket which isnt too bad at all, I guess.

Besides shopping, there's eating.. Yea like a hell lot of food binging going on (which explains our tragic weight gain). But seriously, you cant miss out on their foodie, it's like going to err Japan and not trying out sushi? Speaking of sushi, I think Melbourne offers amazing roadside sushi (especially at the city)! They are huge, they taste great and they are cheap! Like $2.30 for takeaway and $2.50 for dining-in (and obviously we'll go for the former!).

We didnt do much of sightseeing but that's because we werent exactly interested anyway. Well, we re-visited many places cos we couldnt get enough of them and one good example is Max Brenner! Seriously, we need to feed on hot chocolate (cappuccino in my case) like every day due to the cold weather. It's that insane, I know.

Alright, so my birthday was spent in Melbourne and I practically missed out all the celebration(s) in Singapore! Now that im back, where are all my presents?! Nay im just kidding, peace out folks. xx

Ps. More photos up on FB (though im not quite done with them yet!).

No comments:

Post a Comment