4/25/2010

Live for Today, we'll dream Tomorrow




Her name's Hosanna, and she is one of the very few people who dresses well in Singapore. No wait, she is one of the very few people whom I admire for their great sense of style on this island. We need more of this species here. And, I am desperate for a wardrobe makeover.

Anyway, I cant believe how busy I was for the entire week. Work has been keeping me really, I mean like extremely occupied these days. Not exactly complaining because I do get more money streaming in, and my colleagues are absolutely great people to be working with. Pay day is coming, I can hardly wait to see $XXX.XX on my cheque. If that little decimal point can be erased, my flight to aussie will probably be booked at that instance.

Oh and there is going to be a new outlet opening at Siglap, yes I know it sounded like an island off Indonesia or something but it is actually near East Coast. The thing is, I may have to work over there, fairly exciting eh? Sarcasm intended here.

Is it me, or do I actually feel that I am becoming less intelligent over the weeks? I hate it when my vocabulary becomes limited. When my mom (being a bitch) criticises me of my poor general knowledge. I shall and will head to the library tomorrow, because it gives me a reason to pop by the heartland mall for some japo lovin sashimi hehehe. Time to go, till then folks. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment