3/10/2010

Stuck @ Home

Now that the long holidays are here, im almost bored to tears just by being at home. Every minute seemed like an hour, the clock is simply ticking my life away. Im so not motivated to take up driving, neither am i motivated to look for a job. Well, i guess it is because i have yet to secure a place in any universities, and my heart feel so unsettled not knowing where my future lies. I am really interested in broadcasting and journalism, but at the same time its something totally different from what ive been studying for the past 3 years- Tourism. It is gonna be a totally different experience, where i have to learn everything from scratch. Yes, this is going to be yet another tough journey, but i am most willing to give all out for this new interest. Least it is something which i am capable of, as compared to the sick old boring tourism shit.

Sigh, i cant believe i actually missed out both NUS and NTU's application dates. How retarded of me. Private universities are not exactly recognised by government bodies, and that is the most annoying issue. I dont like the idea of spending another two or three years getting a private degree which isnt worth much recognition, neither do i want to pursue a degree in SMU which im least interested in. By entering the course of Tourism is one of the biggest regret/mistake in my life, i swear i learnt almost nothing from the past three years. Fuck. It. Seriously. Why didnt i stick to Mass Communication? What was I thinking? Oh my god, im in panic mode now. Holycrap, can somebody please tell me what to dooooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment