3/05/2010

05.03.2010


My post graduation days were actually well spent.
Here is a list of what i did since last Fri night:

I..

1. caught 2 movies thus far, Hot Summer Days and Dear John
2. did my nails yet again, am going for another session this evening
3. chopped off another 2 inches off my hair cos its irritatingly long
4. pierced my tongue which was against my mom's acknowledgement
5. met up with Elf after a 30-day-marathon
6. hit the club without any alcohol intake
7. managed to gain enough motivation to hit the gym
8. spent much of my time chilling at coffee chains
9. had a pleasant DIY session with Baybeh
10. cant think of anything else at the moment

Nevertheless, there are still plenty of unaccomplished tasks such as finding a decent part time job, quit hesistating and sign up for driving lessons, filling up applications for universities, spending more time with my parents, enhancing my room with DIY touches, getting on GMAX, mastering Spanish language, learning how to bake muffins and such, organizing more exclusive BBQs, sleepovers, picnics and many many more! Oh and im thinking of getting a camera soon, so that i'll be able to capture anything inspirational heh heh. Alright, time to go for a dip in the pool, till then folks! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment