2/07/2010

Battlefield

I cant seem to manage my time well, but i guess nobody can? Ive been spending lesser and lesser time with some of my mates and this feeling sucks. I want them to know that they are constantly on my mind, and school is an absolute barrier to dates. Yes, dates with friends, mom and dad, elf, and basically whoever that i am close to- you guys know who you are!

Alli is leaving this friday and i can totally envision the scene where four of us get choked with emotions at the airport. Sigh, parting is such a sorrow. I hate the fact that i havent been meeting her often, and before i know it she's leaving for a good 3 years? Though she'll be back during the holidays, life is gonna be way different without her presence. Im definitely gonna miss those good old times when we count calories together, share about nutritional facts together, dine together, gossip together, shop together, act like retards together, chill together, drink together, and all the other fun stuff that we used to do together. It's gonna be a brand new beginning for alli and i hope she wont make best friends over there in aussie. Haha, call me selfish but i just want to stay on top of her list!

Just when my life is about to get less busy, there goes my bestie of 7 years. But you know we'll be waiting for your return! Damn, this reminds me that Gan will be migrating in 2 years time? Im so not looking forward to that. Alright, school is about to end in the matter of weeks, am i suppose to feel all excited? Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment