2/02/2010

Riding on a Rollercoaster

Hey earthings! How's everyone doing? Ive been jam packed with activities these few days, and i finally saw the light at the end of my tunnel today! Just submitted my major project this afternoon (though i wasnt physically there), and now im left with a couple of reflections and mini assignments and tests before im almost done with school! Well, im not exactly looking forward to CNY cos of obvious reasons for poly kids.

Anyway, i cant really recall what ive been up to last week apart from working on projects almost every single day? Oh yes, granny has been hospitalised for the past two weeks and its kinda affecting the whole family. My parents are acting kinda strange these days such that i dont really feel like staying at home anymore. Grandad is going for chemo soon, and i just hope his cancer cells will shrink else this family will prolly fall apart ):

Aye sorrow matters aside, last sat was definitely a blast as the surprise birthday party thrown for ron was a major success. I must say he is one lucky chap, to have my baybeh planning for his 21st while trying to juggle the multiple projects and stress all at the same time! Indeed, the company, food and entertainment were good and the party ended with most of us being dunked into the pool! It was such a hilarious sight!

On a random note, birthdays become less and less of an affair each year as i grow older, and this is simply because ive slowly come to learn more and more about life. To me, birthdays are no longer a form of celebration, but rather like pitstops- markings which highlight each different junction of my life at constant intervals, telling me to stop for a while to rethink. Birthdays become more like yardsticks; yardsticks to measure love, value, maturity, intelligence, wisdom, success, achievements, accomplishments, dreams, and importance of the people around me.

For now, i shall just hold on tight to whatever ive got and hope that my happiness index doesnt fluctuate! Count your blessings my fellow mates and be thankful for everything. Alright, gotta run, till then people! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment